B&

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Darth Bob
FoUster

B&

Post by Darth Bob »

i present to you the newest forum fad in signatures.on a serious note how do i get rid of the jagged edges? i made the image in flash, copied it to photoshop and added transparency now what do i do to make it more smooth?
DesuMacchi

Re: B&

Post by DesuMacchi »

i present to you the newest forum fad in signatures.on a serious note how do i get rid of the jagged edges? i made the image in flash, copied it to photoshop and added transparency now what do i do to make it more smooth?save it as a png, and make the matte color the same as the forum background. But png's I think still show up "wierd" in IE. Firefox fixes that problem.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i'm not having much luck here and i'm not really following you :(.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

But png's I think still show up "wierd" in IE. Firefox fixes that problem.ahhh does this mean you have been converted to firefox :cheers:
gramps

Post by gramps »

Yeah I'm definetly feeling the not-rectangular look for banners and siggys.Speaking of which... I haven't opened Photoshop in months. :shock:
:{8):
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

YES INDEED.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

But png's I think still show up "wierd" in IE. Firefox fixes that problem.ahhh does this mean you have been converted to firefox :cheers:Ive always used both, since firefox still has some site issues for certain sites I visit.And Bob if I get around to it today i will post a couple screenies of what I am talking about.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Yeah I'm definetly feeling the not-rectangular look for banners and siggys.Speaking of which... I haven't opened Photoshop in months. :shock:*ahem*have you ever seen hobars banner? Wonder who made that for him.../sarcasm!
[banner]
[/banner]
gramps

Post by gramps »

Wait Quid.. you're jealous because my siggy ownz-U? :D
:{8):
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

hobar's banner on some browsers is not a transparent gif