REVIVE DESO RO FOR THE SAKE OF MANKIND!!!!!!!

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Outlaw
FoUster

REVIVE DESO RO FOR THE SAKE OF MANKIND!!!!!!!

Post by Outlaw »

That thread name is a lil' dramtic but i've been talking to evan and he has been talking to Dai and we have been talking about how cool it would be if DESO RO was revived. We arent asking for desu to do it now. The purpose for this thread is to see how many people would be interested in playing Deso RO. Possibly if we get enough people we might convince DesuRO to do it for us. What do ya say guys??
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I would totally be up for this, because DesuRO was awesome back in the day. The only problem would be getting the RO and kRO client for everyone. Snape, do you think if we got enough people, you could upload the client on the site for a short amount of time? :P
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Yeah no sweat, it wouldn't take up that much space. Plus I'd be down for this as well, I loved that game!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I'm all in, I was thinking about RO not too long ago, and how awsome it would be to play again. DesuRO might be a little too much of a hassle for dear Des, so if not we could always find a free server (like the one.. we all used to play on)
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Never played this game, but I'm up for something new!You'd all have to teach me how to play, but eh, sounds fun!
[banner]
[/banner]
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

who voted no!?!!?!?! :evil:
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

who voted no!?!!?!?! :evil:You were obviously expecting someone to vote "no" when you made the poll, otherwise, there would have been no, 'no' option.But now you are upset? It makes no sense.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Ok, screw you guys if this is another "OH LETS PLAY THIS GAME" 2 hours later "Oh, lets not" I'm gonna find another free server, and play there! HAH!
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

what about playing on a server that already has a sizeable population? i think kal and step play euphro
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

who voted no!?!!?!?! :evil:You were obviously expecting someone to vote "no" when you made the poll, otherwise, there would have been no, 'no' option.But now you are upset? It makes no sense.I was just kidding man. Do you really think im that stupid? :lol: