REVIVE DESO RO FOR THE SAKE OF MANKIND!!!!!!!

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I made a guy on the high rate LOL ive been playing all morning and i have a lvl 56 assassin lol
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

yea, it sucks major ass though, you bore off it in one night. And get your ass on so we can party!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Im on right now!! Name is still FouOutlaw send me a whisper!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

I coulda swore I downloaded kRO already.. It's not in my folder.. Damn it! :x Downloading.. Again..
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I'm all in, I was thinking about RO not too long ago, and how awsome it would be to play again. DesuRO might be a little too much of a hassle for dear Des, so if not we could always find a free server (like the one.. we all used to play on)Im always down for some RO - was a bit much for me to upkeep on my own server but I would gladly join some of you fools in a nice reliable server, just as soon as I find my discs with RO on it so I dont have to redownload it again.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

join us on the faith RO its pretty cool. :D
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I'm all in, I was thinking about RO not too long ago, and how awsome it would be to play again. DesuRO might be a little too much of a hassle for dear Des, so if not we could always find a free server (like the one.. we all used to play on)Im always down for some RO - was a bit much for me to upkeep on my own server but I would gladly join some of you fools in a nice reliable server, just as soon as I find my discs with RO on it so I dont have to redownload it again.Dude that'd be awsome, I'm having a blast on it, reminds me alot of when we all played on the old DreamersRO with Vash and stuff.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I'm all in, I was thinking about RO not too long ago, and how awsome it would be to play again. DesuRO might be a little too much of a hassle for dear Des, so if not we could always find a free server (like the one.. we all used to play on)Im always down for some RO - was a bit much for me to upkeep on my own server but I would gladly join some of you fools in a nice reliable server, just as soon as I find my discs with RO on it so I dont have to redownload it again.Dude that'd be awsome, I'm having a blast on it, reminds me alot of when we all played on the old DreamersRO with Vash and stuff.Nice!Im installing now - so I will be playing tonight fo sho, actually here in a few prolly.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Here is the lasest update on my character. He is a swordsmen lvl 40 :D
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

I forget how to play. :(