I need the 1.02 Dedicated server files

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Drep'anon

I need the 1.02 Dedicated server files

Post by Drep'anon »

Hi everyone! I was playing the game again the other day and figured maybe i could run a server again... i deleted the 1.02 dedicated server files though and need those.If anyone could please email me the files I would be greatly appreciative!drepanon777@hotmail.comThanks,Drep

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Sup Dreppy!You can get most dedicated server files for JK2 here:http://www.ausgamers.com/files/browsega ... /1/298I'll email it to you as well, it'll be good to see your server back up and running man! :D
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Snape to the rescue... He's so dreamy!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

That's probably the most heterosexual thing you have ever said.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

That's probably the most heterosexual thing you have ever said.RaR!
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

omfg dreppy! i missed you so much! come back dreppy, come back! oh em gee dreppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 Mus
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Yay! More servers! You should make it NFCTF >=D
[banner]
[/banner]
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

dont listen to squiddy.........u c he is afflicted with terminal gayness........... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: anyway, sup drepper......how goes the training????
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

dont listen to squiddy.........u c he is afflicted with terminal gayness........... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: anyway, sup drepper......how goes the training????TAKE SOME TIME TO FREAKING SPELL YOU OLD FATTY
[banner]
[/banner]
Feldspar

Post by Feldspar »

Anyone know why JK2 dedicated would crash on win98se after playing for just a few min? Core files are 1.02a right off the cd, dedicated server exe is 1.02c. Nothing special in my server.cfg file, nothing else installed on the box. Is there some trick to getting it to work? Or, does anyone know what linux version would run 1.02c? I tried redhat 9 but haven't had any luck....
Feldspar