Pin Up

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Musashi
FoUster

Pin Up

Post by Musashi »

My first female colouring. I don't think it turned out too bad, lacking in detail maybe. I'm mostly pleased with the hair myself, something I used to struggle with. But I've come up with a handy technique, so all's good.Lines by Fooray (Drunken Boxer Artist).Colours; me obviously.http://poole.fouclan.com/lineartcolour/ ... loured.jpg
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

hair looks much better now :)
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Thanks. The lips are looking pretty flat on the red-head though, I'll shade that a bit more me thinks.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

hair looks fab. however why is all the shading adjacent to the background tinged blue like teh background?... looks liketeh background is trying to intrude on em. like how you did the hair and i especially like the shading on the noses too.
<3 Mus
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

The only thing that bugs the CRAP out of meFINGERNAILS! They souldn't be the exact same coloUr as the skin, me thinks.
[banner]
[/banner]
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

OK:Highlighted the blue lighting on the girls.Added Painted Finger Nails.Shaded the red-head's lips.Quid stinks.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

OK:Highlighted the blue lighting on the girls.Added Painted Finger Nails.Shaded the red-head's lips.Quid stinks.Still sucks, no way that red head would choose light pink finger nail polish with her complexion!Change her nails to the bright red, LIKE I SUGGESTED EARLIER BUT YOU WENT ON A MASTURBATION SPREE OR SOMETHING AND IGNORED ME!!!!!:lmao: love you.
[banner]
[/banner]