Nightsister energy lance

Talk about anything SWG related here
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

ummmm. a friend of mine played the accuont when i quit for a while. idk what it is now though i imagine i still have a lotf of STUFF. glad someone is making good use of it. just dont sell it on ebay w/o sharing the wealth!i imagine you'er talking about my radiant one thats an imp right? cause im pretty sure all the other ones i know about ARE covert imps... just they havent been played enough for it to matter except for the ranger on alhazi
<3 Mus
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

pffft I had 2 of those rugs .... if only i could remember what i did with them ... actually one is on my YT-1300, the other im not sure ...... im much more interested in my weapons collection, including my pre-CU rifles and the DE-10 ...... i still dont understand why my pre-CU scythe blade does twice the damage my lightsaber does even though it has a lower min/max its wierd, same goes for my power hammer and blacksun hack ... as for range weapons, i carry the DE-10, a DXR6 Disruptor rifle, a Nym's Slug Thrower and two newer weapons i looted one being an advanced 21 Rifle and the other is an E-5 carbine ... i also have my collection of three AV-21 landspeeders ..... what good is a rug all it does is sit there :wink:
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

pffft I had 2 of those rugs .... if only i could remember what i did with them ... actually one is on my YT-1300, the other im not sure ...... im much more interested in my weapons collection, including my pre-CU rifles and the DE-10 ...... i still dont understand why my pre-CU scythe blade does twice the damage my lightsaber does even though it has a lower min/max its wierd, same goes for my power hammer and blacksun hack ... as for range weapons, i carry the DE-10, a DXR6 Disruptor rifle, a Nym's Slug Thrower and two newer weapons i looted one being an advanced 21 Rifle and the other is an E-5 carbine ... i also have my collection of three AV-21 landspeeders ..... what good is a rug all it does is sit there :wink:I got a gong too! Jain'ara had the beez knees!What i really want though is a nightsister energy lance. :/BTW Genshu your toon is cl90.Jaina i have no idea what im going to do with your toon, when i logged you were a cl80 jedi, overt imp in a rebel guild (rage) I might let my friend paly it for awhile. I got 3 alts i gotta grind still.loL, any idea if i have admin on anything jaina?
jacen

Post by jacen »

i still have my nerfed lightsaber and old pearls and crystals but my account has gone to shit. I abondonded it with the intent of never reactivating.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Maximus

Post by Maximus »

just dont sell it on ebay w/o sharing the wealth!I dont think it's possible to sell a SWG account.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

just dont sell it on ebay w/o sharing the wealth!I dont think it's possible to sell a SWG account.Sure it is. Lots of people do it. A jedi accoutn pre-CU used to fetch ohhh.. 1500 bucks american.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

BTW i will gladly re-activate your account jace, I was going to pay for dai's but ever since i told him i got him to 90 he's wanted to play lol.