Hmmmm, workin on it -- we shall see what comes of it....

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
DesuMacchi

Hmmmm, workin on it -- we shall see what comes of it....

Post by DesuMacchi »

I want some input tho on server rates, drop rates and such. If Im gonna go through all this setup again I was some input from you guys that want to play.Right now I have it at a Medium setting, where its not too slow and not too fast. Cards drop at a decent pace, which I may have to change.I just wanted to set it up again to play on my own terms and to try to remember where everything is etc...If you want to get on just let me know I will post the exe and sclientinfo for ya.i didnt go crazy this time with all the "extras" that just leads to problems so it has a free warper that lets you pick what town, dngn and lvl, a free healer, and a job change.. will be adding the stylist once I dig that bastard up.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Yay! I would play on your server Des! Everything you said sounds good, except, is there some sort of Weapon or Armorsmith NPC that you could put in the square? Does one even exist?I don't really know about card rates, but just so that you don't have to pay a fortune or hunt for hours on end to get a card. I liked how everything was on the old DesuRO server, but just toned down a bit? Like maybe the EXP rates could be a little higher than the low-rate server on FaithRO?Hope to see everyone on! :P
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I'd try this out, but it would be way nice if you could copy over my Alcolyte I've been working on FaithRO so I don't have to throw all that grinding to hell..
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I'd try this out, but it would be way nice if you could copy over my Alcolyte I've been working on FaithRO so I don't have to throw all that grinding to hell..hahaha!I played last night on the low rate server and got to Assassin in like 2 hours of playing. Same with Outlaw or close to it.Evan : I will look into the NPC, tell you what -- you guys may have to register to sere it, not sure http://eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=55285 there is all the scripts that exist for RO -- have a looksie and see what we want and/or like.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

also i am in need of the pallette 77 rar -- i cant find it to save my ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I'd try this out, but it would be way nice if you could copy over my Alcolyte I've been working on FaithRO so I don't have to throw all that grinding to hell..hahaha!I played last night on the low rate server and got to Assassin in like 2 hours of playing. Same with Outlaw or close to it.True, but then I don't have the time or bother to do it all again, so I was just curious. Also, its far easier to do that when you party, if I join up DesuRO I'll be alone 90% of the time.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

I'd try this out, but it would be way nice if you could copy over my Alcolyte I've been working on FaithRO so I don't have to throw all that grinding to hell..hahaha!I played last night on the low rate server and got to Assassin in like 2 hours of playing. Same with Outlaw or close to it.True, but then I don't have the time or bother to do it all again, so I was just curious. Also, its far easier to do that when you party, if I join up DesuRO I'll be alone 90% of the time.Well, hopefully the higher rates would make up for that, right? :?
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

NM about the palette - found it and almost done messing around.Rarring up the files you will need to play and will post in a bit....Test server = what this is for now -- play on it - post what you hate about it -- what you would like to see changed, etc ; then we will get serious with it.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

http://www.sharby.net/millerman/DesuROV3.rarTemporarily -- thats how to get to the server.Be sure your RAG and SAK's are FULLY updated!!Just copy over your RO directory to another space on your drive so it doesnt interfere with whatever you are playing now...unrar the rar -- make a data folder inside your RO directory (if you dont already have one) and put all the stuff that is in the data rar in there.. (this is the data folder from the server - so you have all the files I do so no problems)The DesuRO.exe place in the RO directory, then right click it -- make a shortcut to your desktop and use that to launch the game.Register by adding _M or _F to the end of your name, just like before...Im up and down with the server adjusting the rates so pop on if you wish and see how it is, and drop me some feedback!
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

http://www.sharby.net/millerman/DesuROV3.rarTemporarily -- thats how to get to the server.Be sure your RAG and SAK's are FULLY updated!!Just copy over your RO directory to another space on your drive so it doesnt interfere with whatever you are playing now...unrar the rar -- make a data folder inside your RO directory (if you dont already have one) and put all the stuff that is in the data rar in there.. (this is the data folder from the server - so you have all the files I do so no problems)The DesuRO.exe place in the RO directory, then right click it -- make a shortcut to your desktop and use that to launch the game.Register by adding _M or _F to the end of your name, just like before...Im up and down with the server adjusting the rates so pop on if you wish and see how it is, and drop me some feedback! That's all really awesome Des, but ah...the link doesn't work. :cry: