decide?

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Crash
FoUster

decide?

Post by Crash »

so where exactly are we going to be playing? on faithro or desuro?
DesuMacchi

Re: decide?

Post by DesuMacchi »

so where exactly are we going to be playing? on faithro or desuro?FaithRODesuRO is just for messing around for now...
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Atleast Til' Desu gets everything together for his server
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

bah...i guess ill wait a bit then...i dont want to start leveling up on faithro and then have to switch after
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

bah...i guess ill wait a bit then...i dont want to start leveling up on faithro and then have to switch afteryou wont be leaving FaithRO -- we will still play on it as the main server...my server is just for goofin around, like spawning mvp's in Pron and having at them etc...For now, stick with Faith
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

bah...i guess ill wait a bit then...i dont want to start leveling up on faithro and then have to switch afteryou wont be leaving FaithRO -- we will still play on it as the main server...my server is just for goofin around, like spawning mvp's in Pron and having at them etc...For now, stick with FaithPssst, Des...the DesuRO file in the other thread doesn't work. :o
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

bah...i guess ill wait a bit then...i dont want to start leveling up on faithro and then have to switch afteryou wont be leaving FaithRO -- we will still play on it as the main server...my server is just for goofin around, like spawning mvp's in Pron and having at them etc...For now, stick with FaithPssst, Des...the DesuRO file in the other thread doesn't work. :oya tis a little typo, I will correct it once i get the damn cards to show up correctly on the server, still a bunch of gibberish in the card descriptions....getting some help on that as well speak, plus I had to go back to work today so not alot of free time until Friday night... :(we will have it up and going -- party time :)
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

evan i never see you on aim anymore!
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Where do I get FaithRO at?
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

from their site...google it