omg gw helpzorz

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
Jordan
FoUster

omg gw helpzorz

Post by Jordan »

Teo bought a copy, but couldn't run it on his computer, so he gave it to me.Where do you guys play? I figure I might as well just give it a month or so. :shifty:
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
DesuMacchi

Re: omg gw helpzorz

Post by DesuMacchi »

Teo bought a copy, but couldn't run it on his computer, so he gave it to me.Where do you guys play? I figure I might as well just give it a month or so. :shifty:Triumph server -- CoVI havent played CoH since I got CoV... I might pop on CoH for a bit and see whats up.
Terras Kasi

Post by Terras Kasi »

i played CoV for a bit, was a lot of fun, played a brute up... depending on how my money situation is going i might start playing again.
~Pwner of Cypher
gramps

Post by gramps »

Where is Guesswho? And Jordy pop Teo a hello from gramps! :D
:{8):
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

ive sort of drifted away from it because of school right now..
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

CoV!Bleh, well I'll install CoH sometime tonight and give it run-down. If Gramps does the taco dance.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Hey hey. Gramps I've kinda taken a break from the forums recently with all the real life stuff going on I just don't really need any "fou harassment." :P Anywho, CoV (or CoH for that matter) has a high learning curve, and it may take you a few weeks to understand the base mechanics of the game, but I think you'll enjoy the flashy animations and flying ragdolls the superpowers provide. In all honosty I think CoV is more fun because of the classes on it, but CoH will give you a basic idea. Anywhooooo yep, on the Triumph server Des, others, and I have a guild called Lowca's Oucasts (gramps you may know a few of them from SWG.) Right now I'd say we really only have about 6 very active members, but we have a rough total of 14 that jump on and off here and there. I usually play every day for a few hours minimum, and I have a level 37 Mastermind. Basically, I can powergrind people after they hit level 11+ due to the lacky system.All in all, if I were to compare JK2 with an MMO, I would say that CoX is about as close to JK2 as you can get... with superjump (forcce jump) knockback powers (force push) self heals, defense toggles (force protect)...yadda yadda etc etc. For anyone who doesnt know, you play with the WSAD keys and spacebar to jump. You hold down right click and move your mouse to turn (can be changed.) When you dont hold down right click, basically your in mouse mode.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Glad to hear from you Guesswholigans! :D If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm only a click away.
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Hey hey. Gramps I've kinda taken a break from the forums recently with all the real life stuff going on I just don't really need any "fou harassment." :P Anywho, CoV (or CoH for that matter) has a high learning curve, and it may take you a few weeks to understand the base mechanics of the game, but I think you'll enjoy the flashy animations and flying ragdolls the superpowers provide. In all honosty I think CoV is more fun because of the classes on it, but CoH will give you a basic idea. [size=18:621de4fa11]Anywhooooo yep, on the Triumph server Des, others, and I[/size:621de4fa11] have a guild called Lowca's Oucasts (gramps you may know a few of them from SWG.) Right now I'd say we really only have about 6 very active members, but we have a rough total of 14 that jump on and off here and there. I usually play every day for a few hours minimum, and I have a level 37 Mastermind. Basically, I can powergrind people after they hit level 11+ due to the lacky system.All in all, if I were to compare JK2 with an MMO, I would say that CoX is about as close to JK2 as you can get... with superjump (forcce jump) knockback powers (force push) self heals, defense toggles (force protect)...yadda yadda etc etc. For anyone who doesnt know, you play with the WSAD keys and spacebar to jump. You hold down right click and move your mouse to turn (can be changed.) When you dont hold down right click, basically your in mouse mode.Oh. :D
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Kay
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!