Hope to get 2 know you all better!!

You can talk about anything in here
Screamer

Hope to get 2 know you all better!!

Post by Screamer »

Hey everyone,I have been playing for a while in many servers! Mostly Ffa and Ctf! in fact thats all i play... :D I really want to meet everyone that i can.. so send me messages and ill send them back!!! :lol: :D :) Oh i almost forgot... My name is Screamer but i also use the name Jabba or Baxter! I live in Australia and i am 14yrs old. I go to school with 2 guys that play Jk2!!! :P Their names are Cokeman and Bots ! They were the makers of >LA<...Anywayz apart from that i love Jk2 and i love star wars! I really do hope to met everyone so send me messages !! :wink: kk Cya on the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :mad: :P :oops: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :cry: :wink: :!: :?: :idea:
[b:a46afdc4f0][/b:a46afdc4f0]Scared, Yet????
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

tiberius eats jk2 players
BlueWolf05

Post by BlueWolf05 »

and poops them out using the magical power of fiber!
The WOLF
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Too...................................many.....................................smilies................................Must ...............KILL..............everyone.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Welcome to the boards!
pieman

Post by pieman »

the smell of fresh meat :shock: Well if you name implies anything about your self, then you’ll fit in just fine
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
pieman

Post by pieman »

the smell of fresh meat :shock: Well if you name implies anything about your self, then you’ll fit in just fineedit: yeah and welcome to the boards. :D
"I Just n00bed In my Pantz"
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

the smell of fresh meat :shock: Well if you name implies anything about your self, then you’ll fit in just fineedit: yeah and welcome to the boards. :DFirst of all, there is such thing as the "EDIT" button.Welcome to the boards Screamer! Hope you stick around and chill with us, dawg. Just take off your shoes when you go into the living room, it cost me $135 to clean the carpets, so mind your feet!
[banner]
[/banner]
Screamer

Post by Screamer »

Lol thanks everyone hope to cya on the game sooon!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:
[b:a46afdc4f0][/b:a46afdc4f0]Scared, Yet????
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I eat tibby's poo, which in it's turn has been JKII players.Welcome to the boards!