You can talk about anything in here
Recon
FoUster

POLAMALU!!

Post by Recon »

Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Ender

Post by Ender »

does anybody think those things in the back round look likt the guys in the Super mario 2 that spit the eggs out at you?other than that its the worst song ive ever heard
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

u mean birdo?! and i didnt watch cause recon is a retard.just change your name to retard. do it.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

u mean birdo?! and i didnt watch cause recon is a retard.just change your name to retard. do it.Anything Recon posts can't be funny or cool. It's Biblical. I think.
[banner]
[/banner]
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

what is this sesame street bullshit?
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

u mean birdo?! and i didnt watch cause recon is a retard.just change your name to retard. do it.Anything Recon posts can't be funny or cool. It's Biblical. I think.It's the other way around, everything I post is cool.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Vash

Post by Vash »

u mean birdo?! and i didnt watch cause recon is a retard.just change your name to retard. do it.good thing we feel the same way willy, btw me and spyke are going to halo2 it up tonight or PDZ one of em lemme know if your down
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

u mean birdo?! and i didnt watch cause recon is a retard.just change your name to retard. do it.good thing we feel the same way willy, btw me and spyke are going to halo2 it up tonight or PDZ one of em lemme know if your downgrl plz you no i'm down!
[banner]
[/banner]
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

downTOWN in china town!(see look, i can rhyme)
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

is that tonight?! *checks date* score!umm yeah i might be home...im gonna go out and do some rehearsing for a concert next week and i think ill b home in time to catch some play. if u ever see me online just send me a message and ill join in.