Oh dear god....................

You can talk about anything in here
Kuraichi

Oh dear god....................

Post by Kuraichi »

http://muchosucko.com/link11481.htmlThis is Dir en Grey in all their goodness.The song is called Obscure.watch it love it worship it
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

eh?
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

They fucking rock the house.Your grandma will love them. :D
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i actually never met either of my grandma's cause they both died b4 i was born...but i guess so
ZeligmanZ

Re: Oh dear god....................

Post by ZeligmanZ »

http://muchosucko.com/link11481.htmlThis is Dir en Grey in all their goodness.The song is called Obscure.watch it love it worship itya know... i understand the need to rebel and all that... but really ....... this stuff is just stupid. You are being used - you think they don't know who their audience is and that they don't purposefully try to gross out adults to make you buy their shit? :roll: :roll:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

well...............It works I love them.But this video is way back in the day they dont do this stuff anymore.
JagerBombs

Post by JagerBombs »

dude......be a real man and listen to some coheed and cambria or though the eyes of the dead.
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

dude......be a real man and listen to some coheed and cambria or though the eyes of the dead.But I dont wanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i might anyways.
Screamer

Post by Screamer »

i didnt really understand that kurachi..... i agree with jagerbombs.....
[b:a46afdc4f0][/b:a46afdc4f0]Scared, Yet????
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

dude......be a real man and listen to some coheed and cambria or though the eyes of the dead.But I dont wanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i might anyways.or stand your ground and listen to whatever you want and tell everyone else to go suck a big dick fi they dont like it!