fly problem

For our resident gardening buff to offer his green-fingered assistance! No, seriously!
Huvey

fly problem

Post by Huvey »

yea so i got lots of flies on my kitchen, think they are there cuz our housekeeper said we had to recycle food and gave us a bio-waste can..so we got lots of flies and we decided to do somethin bout it so we got rid of the can and washed the whole house (dat was fun to see the opened can with all the oooooold food in it with a fuken fly-hive in it, right after i had eaten)we also bought a lamp that kills bees with electricity. but there still are some flies there. help me jordan
Ahh, Beer! My one weakness...my Achilles Heel, if you will...
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

flamethrower can do miracles
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

VII

Post by VII »

Catch them and eat em.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

If you go into your kitchen, take off all your clothes and smear your body with honey then you'd look like a right twat.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

If you go into your kitchen, take off all your clothes and smear your body with honey then you'd look like a right twat.Hahahahahaha!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

speaking of which;Since we moved into our new apartment (11th floor bitches, though not as high as the 23ed that we lived in malaysia!) we've been useing the garbage chute to throw all our trash away. Since a few months back, the stairway has been full of flies, and nobody knows why. Today we recived a note from the landlord that the garbage chute has been closed since before we moved in, and all the hatches locked. What they forgot to tell us this summer when we moved in was that all chutes but OURS was locked, so since nobody told us we could throw shit away, we've been useing it for over 6 months now. They started cleaning it today, and I must say, even if I have a cold, I can still smell it.
Huvey

Post by Huvey »

yea fuken flies. its fun to just sit and look at the lamp, when the flies calmly enters it and it goes a second, and than u just hear zzk!fuken flies are so cool
Ahh, Beer! My one weakness...my Achilles Heel, if you will...