onto empire!

You can talk about anything in here
chuck

onto empire!

Post by chuck »

well as u all kno me chuck. i would like to be in this clan but i feel i have waited too long,so i asked my friend [EoS] storm - co leader,if he could get me in after 2 months of training and he said he would try me out. so i have a task to do in the next two months,sorry FoU but i cant be here any longer going clanless because its soo booring, soz too say it. to my friends:gramps:gramps im sorry to say that up there but dont worry u'll see me about on {hop} luv ya m8 keep it safe.hobs: ooo hobar 1 of my good m8s aswell like to gramps u can see im leaving and good bye too you too my friend maybe ill catch u on ctf sometime :P l8az.tibby: ooooo the old fart hey m8 nice too have been close friends with you after a rough start ill all ways see u on hop u best kno it l8az old man keep safe.too every 1 else l8az ppl have a nice time in FoU im sad that i couldnt get in cus i would have loved to be in this clan and be safe.shad....: personally i hate you with all my guts shad because you dont think about anyone but your self and u try to lame any 1 possible but sometimes it backfires, shad sometime life doesnt come to plan.
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Haha.
Recon
FoUster

Re: onto empire!

Post by Recon »

shad....: personally i hate you with all my guts shad because you dont think about anyone but your self and u try to lame any 1 possible but sometimes it backfires, shad sometime life doesnt come to plan.You have no guts.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Amusing how you state things like that when you have absolutely no idea who I am or what my personality is. Don't make any statements describing me as if you know me, because you have no clue what you are talking about. I don't like you, and I have never spoken to you about a single significant thing. If I lame anyone possible, then why is it that you are the only person I rape? You could have waited for an invite till Christmas of 2120, and never recieved it because of the fact you are an idiot and nobody takes you seriously. I think the fact that you have JUST now realized you have no chance in hell of getting in only solidifies your idiocy.Don't even mention my name to anyone. The fact that you are typing it with your scarcely literate ability insults me.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Oh.....no......the pride..of..FoU........is crying.God help us................. :wink:
chuck

Post by chuck »

Amusing how you state things like that when you have absolutely no idea who I am or what my personality is. Don't make any statements describing me as if you know me, because you have no clue what you are talking about. I don't like you, and I have never spoken to you about a single significant thing. If I lame anyone possible, then why is it that you are the only person I rape? You could have waited for an invite till Christmas of 2120, and never recieved it because of the fact you are an idiot and nobody takes you seriously. I think the fact that you have JUST now realized you have no chance in hell of getting in only solidifies your idiocy.Don't even mention my name to anyone. The fact that you are typing it with your scarcely literate ability insults me.actually shadhoe i thought nothing of that and i didnt kno if i was going to get in or not its the fact i couldnt be asked to wait anylonger. if you read posts you would understand idiot.
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Nobody is ASKING you to wait, stupid. Why the hell would we do something like that?
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

[EoS] chucksick
Storm

Post by Storm »

lol chuck :)
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

you cant join EoS with a name like chuck. he'll have to change it to something like... EoS Hurricaine or EoS Deadly of EoS Slasherchuck. connected.chuck. joined the game.{FoU}Shadow :hi chuck chuck. was kicked.OWNED!
<3 Mus