Im Playing Again.

Talk about anything SWG related here
gramps

Post by gramps »

But Battlegrounds and the Honor System has killed the games pvp to the point were its all about getting honor through grinding kills.Fightclub anyone?
:{8):
ErBSMoKAh

Re: Im Playing Again.

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Im coming back to play with friends and shit on SWG. On Radiant and soon my account, TacoBell who is a BH will be given back to me...So im back. :DIf you wanna join NRA you can.Also add my toons to your list.Erb,Alkoe,Mowea,jain'ara,stickyicky
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

Most some SWG screens that Star Wars fans (such as myself) would be interested in and may persuade people to play. 8)
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

can anyone make like a small demo movie of what swg is like now?
VII

Post by VII »

Taco, you still must play JK2!
jacen

Post by jacen »

i cant bring myself to resubscrible...they turned my profession to shit and i really dont feel like changing it. I switched to a powers temp shortly before the cu was over and was loving it. I respeced a few times when the nge came out to see what i liked and the answer was nothing. So I respeced back to jedi in case of a rollback and logged out. and i agree 100% with gw here.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I play RPGs for the PvP.WoW is a fine game, except for the PvP.The actually 1v1 is alright in the game...some classes are messed and some are still way over powered, IE...Hunters.But Battlegrounds and the Honor System has killed the games pvp to the point were its all about getting honor through grinding kills.Ganking has become sparatic and not very fun anymore. Organized hits on towns are not existent and even if we want to...Blizzard creates defenses such as Dishonor kills and Guards that never stop spawning.The game is flawed in this way and ...SWG does not have these problems.I agree somewhat, battlegrounds kinda screwed up WoW a bit but it can easily be done away with. However, you can't really PvP on SWG if you have noone to PvP with or against. :lol:
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

The PvP on radiant has been insanely good for the last few weeks.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ya Im with my friends and there is a really fun guild war going on.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Someone make an in-game movie or what the game play is like now....plz :shock: