Circumsized

You can talk about anything in here
Jaina Solo

Circumsized

Post by Jaina Solo »

just... a general question I've taken to asking guys now... some of you may have heard why...
<3 Mus
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Not to be racist or any thing but.....I'm not jewish so no :oops:
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Whats the reason?And no :)

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Her new hobby is collecting leftovers.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Her new hobby is collecting leftovers.ewewewewewewewewewewewew ew
[banner]
[/banner]
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

LoL, I never got mine because my biological parents didnt give a fuck about me and my adopted parents never took an intiative to do it and it would be quite weird to get one now, plus Im big so it doesnt bother the ladies much so I dont see a reason to do it.Plus its a jewish thing and has no beneficial effects.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Wow, im surprised that uncut is winning so far.Quite surprising.

Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

look up phimosis and paraphimosis on google. a good reason to get circumsized. ill post the story of why a guy had to get circumsized after... well...vigor....if i must. i know its a jewish thing but most of the guys i know, jewish or not, are circumsized.
<3 Mus
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

sigh... it figures Jaina would post this... :shock:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

"The true definition of phimosis has been confused in the literature. Essentially, there are two entities, based on age and pathophysiology: congenital phimosis and acquired phimosis. Both terms imply the inability to retract the distal prepuce over the glans penis. Once the foreskin can be retracted so that the glans penis partially appears, a phimosis is no longer present. Paraphimosis is the entrapment of a retracted foreskin behind the coronal sulcus. These conditions occur in the uncircumcised or incorrectly circumcised penis.Frequency: In the US: The incidence is approximately 1% of males older than 16 years. Sex: Male only Age: Phimosis and paraphimosis can occur at any age; however, a higher incidence is seen in infancy and adolescence."I think im safe Jaina since it happens in only 1% of males in the US and usually only occurs in infants or adolescence.Havent had a girl complain once, plus most of them cant even tell when ya have it pulled back.