I'm in love...

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Phaze

Post by Phaze »

achem! Weren't you two supposed to do battle for my heart?I'm back to take what's rightfully mine. I'll do battle with whoever dares to come between me and my love. Set it up, Ryuken.
VII

Post by VII »

Round 1 plz.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

[size=24:ced5041a74]THE DUEL: [/size:ced5041a74]THE DUEL:Even in our perfect forums, a fight of for love is not uncommon, and to settle these manly/lady-like scuffles, we use the equivalent of "The 10 step thing where you and your opponent walk, turn, and fire"; Photoshop. You and your opponent will take turns in manipulating each others photographs, where you will place them in mildly embarrassing positions and/or add objects your loved one will find distasteful/funny. After a minimum of 3 rounds, your loved one will proclaim a winner, whom she/he then must make love to like a lumberjack. The looser is sharkbait to all who deem it necessary to bring further shame upon him/her and his/her family. Rules below.RULES OF THE DUEL:Rule #1: You do not speak about the Duel.Rule #2: There are no rules.Rule #3: The following are just guidelines.Rule #4: You are only aloud to photoshop existing photo's in the Picture thread Here(since you don't have one phaze, you will be given one by default until you post one, look below)Rule #5: It is obligatory to fight dirty. Rule #6: I can make up rules as we go along, because I'm better then Anus.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

[align=center:fb43db71ab][size=24:fb43db71ab] FIRST OFFICIAL DUEL CONTESTERS ARE:MUSASHIVS.PHAZEOR[/size:fb43db71ab] yes, thats Ruger, but since he's not here anymore..[/align:fb43db71ab][size=24:fb43db71ab] ROUND 1! FIGHT! [/size:fb43db71ab]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I have a real life picture of Phaze.I use it whenever I need to delay sex.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Rule #7: Each post from the duelists must involve trash talk. This can be either about each other, or about Anus.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

I have a real life picture of Phaze.I use it whenever I need to delay sex.:roflmao:
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

MUSASHIHoly shit you're whiter than Donny Osmands Teeth
[banner]
[/banner]
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Bane, I love you!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I love you like a lumberjack loves axes.And this duel thing must work! The epic battle between Quid and Outlaw about who is the father of Gramps' (Mexican?) child; CAN BE SOLVED IN A DUEL OF HONOR!