I'm in love...

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

It amazes me that someone who has known me for the best part of a week already knows my sexual preferences so well.Maybe because you are the only person with a seductive looking goat on your banner.Dude. That's a sheep.Does it walk on four legs? It can be anywhere from a dog to a table, I can't tell with animals.auhm....bane....u cant fuck a table..Wanna bet?Actually... yes. :twisted:One word: Ikea.Sorry felt like quoting to be cool.:roflmao: :roflmao:I love you seven.awww computer love how sweet.Ok now its time to Cyber.*Puts on wizard hat a gown*
VII

Post by VII »

It amazes me that someone who has known me for the best part of a week already knows my sexual preferences so well.Maybe because you are the only person with a seductive looking goat on your banner.Dude. That's a sheep.Does it walk on four legs? It can be anywhere from a dog to a table, I can't tell with animals.auhm....bane....u cant fuck a table..Wanna bet?Actually... yes. :twisted:One word: Ikea.Sorry felt like quoting to be cool.:roflmao: :roflmao:I love you seven.awww computer love how sweet.Ok now its time to Cyber.*Puts on wizard hat a gown*ASL
Phaze

Post by Phaze »

*ahem*You guys are destroying my thread.I STILL love her. Continue.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

*ahem*You guys are destroying my thread.I STILL love her. Continue.LIES!!.....u only do it for the (cyber) sex
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
VII

Post by VII »

*ahem*You guys are destroying my thread.I STILL love her. Continue.Well what did you expect gifts?
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

*ahem*You guys are destroying my thread.I STILL love her. Continue.Well what did you expect [size=12:a3ad6bc13d]gifts?[/size:a3ad6bc13d]
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

you know, tomorrow is valentines day, phaze... which reminds me.. why dont we have a v-day theme for tthis here website?!
<3 Mus
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

you know, tomorrow is valentines day, phaze... which reminds me.. why dont we have a v-day theme for tthis here website?!OMG FOR ONE DAY?That's like having a christmas theme, all stupid :roll:
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

you know, tomorrow is valentines day, phaze... which reminds me.. why dont we have a v-day theme for tthis here website?!B/c you're the only female here and males just don't give a damn.
VII

Post by VII »

you know, tomorrow is valentines day, phaze... which reminds me.. why dont we have a v-day theme for tthis here website?!B/c you're the only female here and males just don't give a damn.Agreed :wink: