I'm in love...

Any official news or announcements needed to be made
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

I am duel master NoWhere Man. I chose you Tacho-mon attack that pika-chu. Bad grammer attack go.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I chose you Tacho-mon attack that pika-chu. Bad grammer attack go.Haha!
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

you know, tomorrow is valentines day, phaze... which reminds me.. why dont we have a v-day theme for tthis here website?!B/c you're the only female here and males just don't give a damn.Agreed :wink:I'm just going to back this up alittle here....Do you guys sleep with one eye open? .... maybe you should start :whip:
VII

Post by VII »

Nah me and quid trust each other in bed.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Rule #7: Each post from the duelists must involve trash talk. This can be either about each other, or about Anus.what happened to you bane...you use to be cool...
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Rule #7: Each post from the duelists must involve trash talk. This can be either about each other, or about Anus.what happened to you bane...you use to be cool...Oh comon, like you havn't made low blows to me in threads I had no part in!
VII

Post by VII »

Someone make love to me please.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Rule #7: Each post from the duelists must involve trash talk. This can be either about each other, or about Anus.what happened to you bane...you use to be cool...Oh comon, like you havn't made low blows to me in threads I had no part in!i would never do that to you bane...never... :cry:
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Someone make love to me please.Deal. :baa:
[banner]
[/banner]
gramps

Post by gramps »

I love you like a lumberjack loves axes.And this duel thing must work! The epic battle between Quid and Outlaw about who is the father of Gramps' (Mexican?) child; CAN BE SOLVED IN A DUEL OF HONOR!OUTLAW YOU'RE GOING DOWN
:{8):