CRASHED SERVER

You can talk about anything in here
Not_God

CRASHED SERVER

Post by Not_God »

HEy guys I am one of the Server-Crashers....i hate your fucking clan and all members...I HATE FOU....and ill never stop to crash your Newbshit server......Not_GodPS:We'll see us on your crashed newbshit server!
NULL
QuidBoy

Re: CRASHED SERVER

Post by QuidBoy »

HEy guys I am one of the Server-Crashers....i hate your fucking clan and all members...I HATE FOU....and ill never stop to crash your Newbshit server......Not_GodPS:We'll see us on your crashed newbshit server!We knew you crashed it already. You're so brave coming here to tell us all! /sarcasm.Stop being a little kid and getting your only thrills (seeing as you cannot produce semen yet) by crashing JK2 servers. :thumbleft:
[banner]
[/banner]

Post by Default »

dude thats gay i havent seen that since Sparx had a server
VII

Post by VII »

Hey not_god your a moron for even coming here. What do expect out of this? A warm welcome?
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

Thanks for stopping by! Oh! Please tell us more about your mad server-crashing skills! Guys, this guy owns us! We'd better kiss his ass so he doesn't keep crashing our server!
<3 Mus
VII

Post by VII »

*kisses ass* *coughs* Hairball
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Yeah, I love how this kid feels as though he has in some way adversely affected us. Not only is it simple to restart a server, but most of us really don't give a shit if we can't play on it for a short amount of time. You're nothing but an inconvenience. Perhaps when you grow some nut hair and find meaning in your life, you will come to understand this. :wink:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
VII

Post by VII »

Yeah, I love how this kid feels as though he has in some way adversely affected us. Not only is it simple to restart a server, but most of us really don't give a shit if we can't play on it for a short amount of time. You're nothing but an inconvenience. Perhaps when you grow some nut hair and find meaning in your life, you will come to understand this. :wink:YOUR confusing HIM!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Erm thanks for giving us your ip so now we can officially ban you?
:{8):
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

*sigh* Not that simple gramps.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.