Another worthless post -- BAN please Snape!

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
mbz

Post by mbz »

lol, joke. we have 12 slots, the server was full. Hobar, please show us what newbs we are by getting together a team to own us. Seriously dude, if you can keep from getting beat by more than 10 caps i'll send you all 25 bucks. You're full of shit dude. If you thought you were any good you would at least try to take us up on that. i'm spotting you 10 freaking caps. if your only claim to owning us is a 10v2 match where I was afk 12 out of the 20 minutes (not to mention JaX went afk several times), you don't have much to stand on.
AKA: FLASHRAM
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

lol, joke. we have 12 slots, the server was full. Hobar, please show us what newbs we are by getting together a team to own us. Seriously dude, if you can keep from getting beat by more than 10 caps i'll send you all 25 bucks. You're full of shit dude. If you thought you were any good you would at least try to take us up on that. i'm spotting you 10 freaking caps. if your only claim to owning us is a 10v2 match where I was afk 12 out of the 20 minutes (not to mention JaX went afk several times), you don't have much to stand on.If you and your friend went AFK THATS YOUR FAULT. dont use it as an excuse, everybody knows you suck. I don't even play Jk2 anymore and I bet i own you. Tibby probably owns you.
mbz

Post by mbz »

LOL, prove it and take my money. all you gotta do is stay within 10 caps.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

I wont challenge you...I could care less about you and your role playing clan. You guys and your pretending to be hardcore is really funny...reading your site I see you play JK2 for "Fucking around." You should serious when you come to our forums? Youre a joke...quit your "RPing"...go back to your emote fest and go join another competitive ladder so you can "Fuck around" in...
mbz

Post by mbz »

translation: "I know I would lose (badly), so I'm trying to save face by insulting you and acting like i'm too above you to play"Also, I just noticed your comment that ladders in jk2 were never big. You give away what a pub newb you are by saying that. Early JK2 was a mad popular game. Many early DSbr ladder matches were shoutcasted and broadcasted over the net. Can your clan say that you've ever won a major ladder or tournament, let alone one large enough to be shoutcasted? Sit nap.
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

I will duel you if you want...something neither of us do...and no not with weapons. And no it wont be for money nor as in representation for FoU...just me.PS: What do I have to lose? I either lose to the best JK2 clan...or what you guys say you are...or I win?
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

they wont tffa JANIA DSbr r ur KNIGHTS IN SHINING ARMOURWE'VE COME TO SAVE U FROM THESE NERDS!!!!um... is "JANIA" me? its JAINA! J-A-I-N-A!jay, aye, eye, enn, aye. jay-naIf you're trying to seduce me away from these "nerds", try at least spelling my name right cause they can. and for the love of god why are you all trying to seduce me? are there no girls that play skanky 1.04? I mean I know you don't know any girls in RL but what the hell makes you think that just cause I play means I would have standards low enough for the likes of you?You pathetic losers. Get a life and learn to spell. Come back when you can act like adults.
<3 Mus
VII

Post by VII »

Kick his ass hobs.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

translation: "I know I would lose (badly), so I'm trying to save face by insulting you and acting like i'm too above you to play"Also, I just noticed your comment that ladders in jk2 were never big. You give away what a pub newb you are by saying that. Early JK2 was a mad popular game. Many early DSbr ladder matches were shoutcasted and broadcasted over the net. Can your clan say that you've ever won a major ladder or tournament, let alone one large enough to be shoutcasted? Sit nap.translation: :ban:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

translation: "I know I would lose (badly), so I'm trying to save face by insulting you and acting like i'm too above you to play"Also, I just noticed your comment that ladders in jk2 were never big. You give away what a pub newb you are by saying that. Early JK2 was a mad popular game. Many early DSbr ladder matches were shoutcasted and broadcasted over the net. Can your clan say that you've ever won a major ladder or tournament, let alone one large enough to be shoutcasted? Sit nap.My offer stands.