UGLY PEOPLE

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

LOL Bane. Why is that in this thread?because making a new thread just for my new avatar and unfinished banner is abit obnoxious, so I just use a dead thread for it instead.LOL AT THE SUBTLE DISS AT JAINAS SPAMMING THREADS LOL /hi5
[banner]
[/banner]
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

LOL Bane. Why is that in this thread?because making a new thread just for my new avatar and unfinished banner is abit obnoxious, so I just use a dead thread for it instead.LOL AT THE SUBTLE DISS AT JAINAS SPAMMING THREADS LOL /hi5oh... well... it could also bring back to life threads that were better off dead! and confuse people who would love to hear about Bane's new avatar but wouldnt touch this thread cause they thought it was dead and going nowhere i started to write this reply like an hour ago and failed. at posting it for that long
<3 Mus
VII

Post by VII »

\OMG SNAPE?!?!?
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

\OMG SNAPE?!?!?THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING!
[banner]
[/banner]
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

\OMG SNAPE?!?!?na, we have seen snape and he much much much uglier than that kid......................... :oops: :oops: :oops:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Milk

Post by Milk »

I'd like to take this chance to say Midget what the fuck is up with your avatar.and.. :towelie: :ueaj:Holla.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl: