VII

Updates on skinning progress; make any skin requests here
Original
FoUster

VII

Post by Original »

VII i can make a skin for u if u want...well i modify 1.....i was thinking about a black and white skin couse ur avatar was just like that....if u dont like it or have any request post it.......and tell me from what skin u want it like reborn or something
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
gramps

Post by gramps »

ive wanted someone to hook me up with a morgan model with a 5 foot long beard for years. :(
:{8):
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

ive wanted someone to hook me up with a morgan model with a 5 foot long beard for years. :(That would takle modeling a new character which no one will do.You can just paint a beard onto a model that doesnt have a 5 foot beard.Not gonna happen :(I mean fo realz, I want a skin of a female as flat chested as Jaina but there isnt one that flat, so....... Im just shit outta luck. :twisted:
VII

Post by VII »

go for it black and white reborn? just dont mess with his face :P please =D
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

mmkay.....black white reborn...about the beard.....u can make 1 urself if u know how 2 change the textures of a skin...but i ensure u its fucking hard
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I mean fo realz, I want a skin of a female as flat chested as Jaina but there isnt one that flat, so....... Im just shit outta luck. :twisted:Just use the Kyle model, that way you don't have to change the chest. Or beard.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

I mean fo realz, I want a skin of a female as flat chested as Jaina but there isnt one that flat, so....... Im just shit outta luck. :twisted:Just use the Kyle model, that way you don't have to change the chest. Or beard.YEH!! make a transexual kyle.....and then as taunt something like....joehoo with a girls voice
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

ok a little preview.......if dont like it tell me couse then i quit making it.....if u want a few things 2 change post it.......THIS IS JUST A PREVIEWand yes i know he got white underwear....
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

go for it black and white reborn? just dont mess with his face :P please =DSEVEN DENY HIS OFFER! I'LL MAKE YOU ONE
[banner]
[/banner]
VII

Post by VII »

I look like a zebra! QUID HELP MEH.