Making Skins

To discuss anything JKA related, any new downloads etc.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

FUCK UP TEH SHUT....AND DIE!!!no uYou two are like a married couple of 30 years.Just kiss and make up already.Original -- lets not attack a person for asking a question. We could've and can be doing the same to you. He asked a simple question and Anus and Snape showed him where to get his info. If you can't answer his question then don't post STUPID shit.Thanks, I will be here all week!Des you are by far one of the best people in the universe. If I were a desperate homeless (not to mention toothless) girl, I'd so do you.Good for you..... feel better?
JaketheJew

Post by JaketheJew »

I'd do that pretty woman in your signature.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

FUCK UP TEH SHUT....AND DIE!!!no uYou two are like a married couple of 30 years.Just kiss and make up already.Original -- lets not attack a person for asking a question. We could've and can be doing the same to you. He asked a simple question and Anus and Snape showed him where to get his info. If you can't answer his question then don't post STUPID shit.Thanks, I will be here all week!That forum Nazi strikes again!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lol I love Desu!!!
JaketheJew

Post by JaketheJew »

Nazis will all go to hell.
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

watch out! they got us by the short n curlies!
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

Jedi Academy is pretty awesome.