Fate of Unwanted Ragnarok

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

downloading it right nowedit//made it in as Step and soon shitloads of other names.........so damn lazy to gather equips and levels.....after playing so much RO lol
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

How many are still playing?I may need to take the server offline for a while while our network integrates with the cityi was thinking we could all play on The Ragnarock Evangelion Server or something... they even have OTHER players on that server.... lolLemme know what y'all think... cos it looks like FoURO might go offline for a while

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

It would probably make more sense to go over to the more populated server. Realistically there's only a few of us that have and play this game and the chances of them all being on RO at the same time is pretty slim. It's a shame, if we could attract other people to your server then it'd be a different matter.If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know man.
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

Thanks Snapey.... I thinkj you are right... the server Evangelion is far more populated and supports all the command line features alsoI will be playing there after I get my schaduule back on track

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.