Fate of Unwanted Ragnarok

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

What's the best stats to raise for a priest? I put most into my Int but not sure what else is supposed to be highest.raise dex and agi after
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

jacen

Post by jacen »

i think assasin/rogue is the best to go as far as soloing and wanting to kill shit quick goes...but i have a 76 48 or so wizard and hes alright. I like it despite the facts that casting is so easily interrupted and you cant move around very easily (while casting) and the casts take a long time even if you have some dexterity.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

i think assasin/rogue is the best to go as far as soloing and wanting to kill shit quick goes...but i have a 76 48 or so wizard and hes alright. I like it despite the facts that casting is so easily interrupted and you cant move around very easily (while casting) and the casts take a long time even if you have some dexterity.it doesn't matter what char you have as long as you have the right equips, but it still depends on how fast you can level and if you play for PVP or MVP....god i've played RO for so long damn lol, i bet kal has a trauma from it hahaha
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

i think assasin/rogue is the best to go as far as soloing and wanting to kill shit quick goes...but i have a 76 48 or so wizard and hes alright. I like it despite the facts that casting is so easily interrupted and you cant move around very easily (while casting) and the casts take a long time even if you have some dexterity.it doesn't matter what char you have as long as you have the right equips, but it still depends on how fast you can level and if you play for PVP or MVP:werd:All I do is take my acolyte/priest down to payon and kick undead arse. they go down fast.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

ATTN DREP:Sleepers (http://www.rodatabase.org/?module=monster_fic&id=298) drop something that crashes client, the same way that the Poison Toad did.
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

Sleepers should be ok.... Try em ;)

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

OK!!!!! anyone having problems.... i now have the Client Data download and the Updates SyncronizedIf you cannot get the updater to work simply Download the Client Data manuallyAlso the Updater is included in the Client... so no need to download that separatelyHave fun and report Bugs... ;)

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

I'll re-try to play this game later today, YAY DREP I LOVE YOU KISSES LOL
[banner]
[/banner]
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

I have developed some strange problems with one of my test machines... i can only assume that others are getting these sprite errors also... I am working to resolve this problemIF you are getting Sprite Errors use (Got Error--Use Me.exe) to play the game until i can resolve it!!!Got Error--Use Me.exeSorry Drep

Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

damn i feel like playing this game (so drep you better not close the game! lol) but i have no free hd space..i have yet to make room for RO...lol
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted