Fate of Unwanted Ragnarok

To discuss anything related to the MMORPG Ragnarok Online
Drep'anon

Fate of Unwanted Ragnarok

Post by Drep'anon »

[size=18:5a303124a4] IMPORTANT[/size:5a303124a4]Be sure to run the updater daily!!!!=====================================-- Title: Fate of Unwanted Ragnarok Online -- -- Descrition: Rates: 2777 / 2777 / 777 (xcept cards 7)======================= =============Registration: (Open, _M or _F Method): =====================================DOWNLOADSClient Download: http://65.164.227.202:777/software/gamm ... rarUpdater (use this to run the game)http://65.164.227.202:777/Software/Gamm ... .exeHaving Trouble with the Updater? Try This DATA REPLACMENThttp://65.164.227.202:777/Software/Gamming/Ragnarok/FoURO/FoUROData.rar===========================================SERVER INFOEmulator: eAthena Server Specs: 65.164.227.203P4 2.8ghz Conection: T3 Up Time: 24/7 ===========================================TO REGISTER Logon to server and create an account by typing the name u want with a _M or _F to specify the gender of the character. UserName_M or UserName_F password after you login the first time.... dont add the _M or _F ===========================================IntallationOk... this is simple1. Download the Client2. Extract it to C:\3. Use the FoUROUpdater.exe to Run the game each timeHAVE FUN!VENTRILLO SERVERVentrillo is running at 65.164.227.200===========================================UPDATE HISTORY-------------------------------------------------------------------5/19/06 - Updater is now workingthe First Updates add many new Colors tohe Stylist NPC.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5/20/06 - Second Map Zone addedThe new Zone will appear after login as FoU IIThis server uses the same account to play. It will most likely be used as a test server or a higher rate server. I have not Decided yet.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------5/23/06 - Separated Map server and more1. The Map server now runs on it's own box.2. Hall of Fame is back!!!!!3. Cleaned up some NPC's-------------------------------------------------------------------5/25/06 - Drops & NPC's1. Drops have been modified in Umbala and other places2. Added some Items to Armor shops3. Recovered from network problems4. Begun work on adding more custom itemsHave Fun!!!!-------------------------------------------------------------------5/26/06 - Drops & NPC's1. New Custom Headgear in Armor Shops almost done2. New Wings and Weapons also in the worksLog into the Development server to check em outHave Fun!!!!-------------------------------------------------------------------5/26/06 - Drops & NPC's1. New Custom Headgear in Armor Shops COMPLETED!2. New Wings AddedThere is a problem ... all the wings appear as the Demon Wings... i will fix that... if anyone can help please email me... drepanon777@hotmail.com-------------------------------------------------------------------6/2/06 - New NPC Shops1. New Shops are completed in Prontera2. Updated Sprite files so be sure to get the data patch or run the updater3. Updated the Client to be current4. Corrected the Sprites for Wings5. Fixed Drops that caused ERRORS (ty for reporting)_________________ I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Love you!
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

Wow... i feel loveand also WOW It is going very well... the new eAthena server is so dam easy to set up.it is possible to use 3 machines to run the Char Map and Login serversit should support like 1000 players so invite friends. ~Drep

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Sweet, I'll get into it and get some friends I have into it. Not going to spend a whole lot of time on it b/c I still have freelancer going on but I will be there.
xxsodapopxx

Post by xxsodapopxx »

i was probably going to play... u dont know me im serges friend, and i was wondering if there were any modifications to the game... like experience times like 20 or anything like that, or is it like the original with item drops and experience.
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

The Drops are high as well as the EXP rates.

Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

must.. not.. fall.. to.. temptation.. gw.. must.. play... gaah!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

nice drep!
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

Is there anyway we could put a front end on this thing here at the FoU Website?That would rock !!Drep

Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Yay for Drep!I'll probably get started on this once I get a chance to download the kRO and Sakray clients. :P