PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

drep dredrep! WHERE IS THE ETA!! AJHAEJRJHAEHRHJAEHJ
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

AIEEE IT WAS UP THEN IT WAS DOWN AND NOW IT'S STILL DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

I taked to another network admin... he says someone turned off the entire network after the ait conditioner broke... as a result not only our gamming life was effected but every city department and the police dept squad cars are unable to communicate... lolWHAT a SMACKED ASS!!!!!i cant wait to see what happens next!!!!i think it will be online soon.... there are people over there working on it since 5pm

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

names Hizaraneed a job still, any suggestions?
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

for your musical ass?Bard :lol:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

names Hizaraneed a job still, any suggestions?Doesn't much matter what you make. Takes less than an hour to make another 1-2 character anyway.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

for your musical ass?Bard :lol::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Be a thief first mang!All Dex, and Agi -- Agi first.get the most expensive dagger teh beginner store sells, go to ant hell and kill you some Andre's till you get 3 andre cards and put them bastids in the dagger. +30 ATK times 3 :) Max Double Attack, max Dodge or w/e its called and level up till job 40 and then choose from Assassin or Rogue.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

fouro.exe is not working on the DLs, oh and the installer froze up at 77 mb :(
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

What's the best stats to raise for a priest? I put most into my Int but not sure what else is supposed to be highest.