CTF

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
San Lucas

CTF

Post by San Lucas »

[font=Comic Sans MS:4e71448027] [/font:4e71448027] Yeah so here's the thing. I've been playing CTF for forever and I've finally came to this question. can somebody explain to me how points are distributed? I know that scoring is 100 points and taking the flag is 10 and killing a person is 1. But some people have so many points and they haven't even scored. how do points work in CTF?????
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

You also get points if your team scores, you get more points if you return the flag (some for killing their capper, some for returning the flag) and if you kill a player near your flag post you get more points than a standard kill as well. Sure there are other factors, plus I couldn't tell you off the top of my head what the point allocation for each of these is.
San Lucas

Post by San Lucas »

Thanks, I've been trying to figure this out for sometime ... is there a site with this info on it? Or is it just something people ... know?
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Just something you notice over time.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

i think its explained in the game...has info about all the gametypes
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

save a cow, eat a banana
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Shaolin

Post by Shaolin »

In a row:CappingGetting the enemy flag: 10 pointsScoring with it: 100 pointsOveral = 10 +100 = 110 points. ok...Returning:Killing the enemy carrier: 20 pointsReturning your flag (he drops it when he dies, usually you dont see it): 10 points.Overal: 10 +20 = 30 pointsBc'ing:The base is divided in some spaces:Killing someone near the flagpad/on the stairs/ the upside flanks : 10 points.Killing someone a bit away from it below: 5 points:The next zone: 3 points.Then you have a little zone near the door which grants you: 1 point.Protecting:If you are near the carrier and you kill one of his pursuers then you will be granted 5 points.Your team scores:25 points for everybodyYour team caps immediatly after returning (your carrier is on the pad)5 points extra for everybody.So everybody in your team can get 25+5=30 points when it caps.Enjoy...
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Thanks Shaolin, that's good to know! :D
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Returning:Killing the enemy carrier: 20 pointsReturning your flag (he drops it when he dies, usually you dont see it): 10 points.Overal: 10 +20 = 30 pointsJust a little correction here, you get 21 points from killing the carrier, because it also gives you a kill, so returning gives 31 points.But I wouldn't cry for 1 point :roll:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
San Lucas

Post by San Lucas »

wow thanks. i've been wanting to know that