About Bloody Time 2!

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Musashi
FoUster

About Bloody Time 2!

Post by Musashi »

http://poole.fouclan.com/Needs tweaking. Tell me if the font used on the index is understandable or not.Must edit the background colour of the galleries, but the way it's supposed to be done, doesn't want to work
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: About Bloody Time 2!

Post by Snape »

http://poole.fouclan.com/Needs tweaking. Tell me if the font used on the index is understandable or not.Must edit the background colour of the galleries, but the way it's supposed to be done, doesn't want to workReally, really nice stuff man. Your design/artwork is just unbelievable.I think you meant 'practitioner' instead of 'practioner' on your main page text. The font wasn't the easiest to read but it was understandable and looked cool so bleh. Keep up the good work, finish the figt.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Cheers Snape.Jaina originally mentioned about the text to me. I find it very easy to understand, so I guess that was my basis to use it. Which is a terrible mistake to make, it's supposed to be accessible and easy for the viewer. But I'm still going to use it.
Zippo

Post by Zippo »

I have no trouble reading it
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

awesome site man!
[banner]
[/banner]
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

font has personality, even if it is a bit hard to navigate through. but then, my eyes arent what they used to be. otherwise, really nice look and feel musy!!
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

font has personality, even if it is a bit hard to navigate through. but then, my eyes arent what they used to be. otherwise, really nice look and feel musy!!they havent been what they used to be for what, like 50 years now?
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

font has personality, even if it is a bit hard to navigate through. but then, my eyes arent what they used to be. otherwise, really nice look and feel musy!!they havent been what they used to be for what, like 50 years now?hahahaha pwned /hi5
[banner]
[/banner]
Digital

Post by Digital »

I like it :)
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

OMFG MUSASHI IS LIKE THE CHUCK NORRIS OF DIGITAL ART!!!!There are some gorgeous things in there that I've never seen before. But I love you.
<3 Mus