SKINS

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Darth Bob
FoUster

SKINS

Post by Darth Bob »

yeah i need some help here.i'm having some trouble figuring out exactly what files from the assets i need to extract to set up a template character for the stormpilot model. like what sounds and what images i need to rip and how to package them all together IF SOMEONE WOULD DO IT FOR ME THAT WOULD BE NICE
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Re: SKINS

Post by Snape »

yeah i need some help here.i'm having some trouble figuring out exactly what files from the assets i need to extract to set up a template character for the stormpilot model. like what sounds and what images i need to rip and how to package them all together IF SOMEONE WOULD DO IT FOR ME THAT WOULD BE NICEOpen assets in winzip and sort the files by path. The images and .skin files should be in 'models/players/stormpilot' or something similar. The sound files should be in 'sounds/chars/stormpilot/misc' I think, can't remember off the top of my head. If not, I can throw them into a template .pk3 file for ya when I get home.-EDIT-Here ya go... includes model, bot script, shader and sounds.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

I understood every word.I are genius.
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
gramps

Post by gramps »

{FT}Giraffer geenyus:indifferent:
:{8):