Post by Vauce »

Rori is purple i'll pass on that.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Dant was purple yo as were the skys of Talus. And Jace I called Coreillia. dink
:{8):
jacen

Post by jacen »

damn well then naboo is mine...as for talus i only saw like 2 or three people there ever and i only went there once to explore and twice because i had to for my trials lol.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

damn well then naboo is mine...as for talus i only saw like 2 or three people there ever and i only went there once to explore and twice because i had to for my trials lol.I've already called Naboo.I plan to dedicate my planet to Shadow and then rename it to Nuboo.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Too bad the Gungans would rape you prior to the name change, even they can recognize blasphemy. Any further problems from you will gain the rage of all the spiders on Dathomir, and I think you remember just how many there are.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

When I stopped playing SWG there were no spiders left on any of the planets. I made sure of that. And the only thing Gungans recognize is my foot up their ass.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Too bad I have a new computer, my old one had pictures of you laying on the flat of your back due to a terrifying Durni attack.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Too bad I have a new computer, my old one had pictures of you laying on the flat of your back due to a terrifying Durni attack.I've got pictures of Snape laying flat on his back, too...*leave's the rest to the imagination* dink
[banner]
[/banner]