Noobz want to play?

Talk about anything SWG related here
Shadow

Noobz want to play?

Post by Shadow »

If any of you noobz want to play SWGE, meaning explore and stuff plus report bugs, I can explain to you how to set it up since you no longer have to compile the client. Contact me on MSN and I will walk you through it. I'm not posting the whole process here so gay people that don't have my MSN can't play, and I can control who gets my help.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

POST IT LOLOLOLOLOLOL
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Apparently someone has set up their own Emu server, "SWG Bloodfin EMU". Here's the link: http://forums.swgemu.com/viewtopic.php?t=3400From what i've heard it has a lot more than the sandbox source, like mobs and such to fight so you can actually do stuff now. I'm reinstall SWG right now and i'm going to try it for myself.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Wow I wasn't aware that combat was ready. dink
:{8):
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

"What you heard" is wrong, there is no combat and no MOBs. Hell, they don't even have hair yet.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

"What you heard" is wrong, there is no combat and no MOBs. Hell, they don't even have hair yet.Yea I just logged in and found that out myself. I'm getting irritated at this wait, now that i'm all hyped up for it to be ready. :(
gramps

Post by gramps »

Could you E-mail me the information Shad - MrgRamps@gmail.com I don't have msn and I'd love to play on a party server. dink
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Yeah I'm interested ya big whore.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Hell, could you post it for all of us in the private section - if this stuff works I could see it bringing us back together in a free game that we once all enjoyed. dink
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

and pm it to me :P