Nightfall

Starting to gather quite a following...
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Nightfall

Post by Step »

This is the third campaign as in the second expansion, would anyone be interested in it? I am! I might buy it. :) Discuss..
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

i feel like factions just came out lol.
<3 Mus
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

i feel like factions just came out lol.Well they've put it in beta, so it's not out yet... and I believe Factions came out in March.
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

There will be a new GW game every six months or so remember, so it will always seem like it was just renewed.
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

this is how they are going to keep the game free, by coming out with new chapters every six months. I will be playing it for sure. the Dervish, a scythe-wielding holy warrior, and the Paragon, guardian angel of the Elonian people. I have you all seen the picks? check out theDervish remind you of any JK2 models?
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I wonder what the story involves then? If they're using an Elonian soldier, will have to do with the fall of the Elonian Empire?
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

there are a lot of different Ideas about that. All i know for sure is that we as of now have what appears to be some European like world of Tyria, and what we can assume to be to the east is some type of Asian like area. Next we will have an African type world to the south of Tyria. We can assume it is to the south because it has Elonians and the Elonians were in the cyrstal desert which is in the southern part of Tyria. What the story line will hold Your guess is as good as mine.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

It'd be good if it was the unused land just below Ascalon, that'd be handy.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

this is how they are going to keep the game free, by coming out with new chapters every six months. I will be playing it for sure. the Dervish, a scythe-wielding holy warrior, and the Paragon, guardian angel of the Elonian people. I have you all seen the picks? check out theDervish remind you of any JK2 models?I TOTALLY SAID THAT!!!!!!theres a big ass peninusula off the desert they can put stuff for sure
<3 Mus
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

there are several areas of the map unused. I don't think they will use it but i could see possible expansions to all the games eventully when people get sick of buying brand new games every six months. I've been through most of tyria and their are locked zone changes in some areas that could be open to enter new areas that don't exist.