I NEED criticism.

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
DaisukeKenji

Post by DaisukeKenji »

Coming from someone who works in a comic book store...I think spidey's head looks out of place. Where's his neck, and how can he have his head turned like that? Other than that, I think the hair's weird for him. Everything else looks fine. The highlight on one of Arana's shoes looks too white. On the positive side, it still looks a lot better than some of the crap I've seen at work.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Coming from someone who works in a comic book store...I think spidey's head looks out of place. Where's his neck, and how can he have his head turned like that? Other than that, I think the hair's weird for him. Everything else looks fine. The highlight on one of Arana's shoes looks too white. On the positive side, it still looks a lot better than some of the crap I've seen at work.I can see your point about his neck/head position, it does seem a bit unnatural. But Mus didn't draw it so can't criticise him for that!
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Did spiderman get hit in the head or something? Or did he just go with the "You can sorta see me" style mask? opting to go with the inverted batman look is kinda hawt.Oh yes colour looks nice, though colours kinda freak me out too.. i mean ahhhhhh!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Coming from someone who works in a comic book store...I think spidey's head looks out of place. Where's his neck, and how can he have his head turned like that? Other than that, I think the hair's weird for him. Everything else looks fine. The highlight on one of Arana's shoes looks too white. On the positive side, it still looks a lot better than some of the crap I've seen at work.I can see your point about his neck/head position, it does seem a bit unnatural. But Mus didn't draw it so can't criticise him for that!When Sid pointed it out, I tried moving my body into a position like that.. It's.. Not easy..
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Coming from someone who works in a comic book store...I think spidey's head looks out of place. Where's his neck, and how can he have his head turned like that? Other than that, I think the hair's weird for him. Everything else looks fine. The highlight on one of Arana's shoes looks too white. On the positive side, it still looks a lot better than some of the crap I've seen at work.I can see your point about his neck/head position, it does seem a bit unnatural. But Mus didn't draw it so can't criticise him for that!When Sid pointed it out, I tried moving my body into a position like that.. It's.. Not easy..stop before tib reads this, he might try to do the same with that old body :oops:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Coming from someone who works in a comic book store...I think spidey's head looks out of place. Where's his neck, and how can he have his head turned like that? Other than that, I think the hair's weird for him. Everything else looks fine. The highlight on one of Arana's shoes looks too white. On the positive side, it still looks a lot better than some of the crap I've seen at work.I can see your point about his neck/head position, it does seem a bit unnatural. But Mus didn't draw it so can't criticise him for that!When Sid pointed it out, I tried moving my body into a position like that.. It's.. Not easy..stop before tib reads this, he might try to do the same with that old body :oops:Oh, I stopped after I nearly separated my neck from my spine.
CrazyTom

Post by CrazyTom »

the coloring on her pants looks weird to me
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

vagina
[banner]
[/banner]
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

vaginahmm...
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Coming from someone who works in a comic book store...I think spidey's head looks out of place. Where's his neck, and how can he have his head turned like that? Other than that, I think the hair's weird for him. Everything else looks fine. The highlight on one of Arana's shoes looks too white. On the positive side, it still looks a lot better than some of the crap I've seen at work.I can see your point about his neck/head position, it does seem a bit unnatural. But Mus didn't draw it so can't criticise him for that!When Sid pointed it out, I tried moving my body into a position like that.. It's.. Not easy..stop before tib reads this, he might try to do the same with that old body :oops:Oh, I stopped after I nearly separated my neck from my spine....are you Spiderman?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!