Talk about anything SWG related here
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Les Enfants Terribles
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Oh man are items working now? Once they have a blacksun helmet that is equippable I will try out the party server emulator. My fish just isn't my fish without one. :indifferent:
:{8):
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

o midget. your what the spanish call el terribleEl Camino is Spanish for the Camino!
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Oh man are items working now? Once they have a blacksun helmet that is equippable I will try out the party server emulator. My fish just isn't my fish without one. :indifferent:you dummy i just spawned the items, and u can spawn the blacksunacenubzordaikatanagenshu helmet
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Where can I get the SWG client for this?
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

http://tr.searching.com/view.php?id=238519That is the only torrent link I could find, and there are very few seeders. You would probably be better off having Jainwalrus send it to you methinks.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

sounds interesting, so its like a private SWG server where we can play on for free?
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

sounds interesting, so its like a private SWG server where we can play on for free?Indeed! \:D/
gramps

Post by gramps »

So midget - you can spawn every single item EVER in the game? Oh man I've gotta try this once the family leaves our compootah room. :indifferent:
:{8):
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

only armor/clothes atm because there is no combati mean u probly could spawn weapons but i dunnoi also know u can spawn items and shit but i only know the codes for armor