SWGEmulation

Talk about anything SWG related here
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

One last thing, when you say replace the server IP, do you mean the loginServerPort or the loginServerAddress?
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

lol x-men legends
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

loginServerAddress is what you are changing. Also, as you download the TRE's from Sony, if you download more than 2 at a time there is a chance that the files you download can become corrupt. If you come across some probs, and can't figure it out, then this might be it.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
ThePunkPanther

Post by ThePunkPanther »

i think i got it all sorted out... when i click the SWGemu.exe shortcut i made it doesnt open anything is that because the server IP leads to nothing or i just fucked up?
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Thats weird...Punk signed up on the forums in 2003 and has 44 posts but this is the first time I've ever even seen him post... :lol: Oh and I have no idea about your question, sorry.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Do a clean install and use the installer I posted in the swg news thread.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
ThePunkPanther

Post by ThePunkPanther »

hehe yea taco i play jk2 im from |OA| PunK or paladin punk but i signed up a long time ago and you guys made me not wanna come back =P but yea i need to find all my cds lol for swg and im looking forward to getting my TKM/fencer/pistoleer build back =DEDIT: Anyone know of a place i can DL SWG?
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

We here at FoU do not support game piracy.
gramps

Post by gramps »

:indifferent: ^
:{8):
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

:indifferent: ^Zing!