Anti Touch Build

Starting to gather quite a following...
Jaina Solo

Anti Touch Build

Post by Jaina Solo »

Someone was telling me about how touch rangers couldnt touch her and explained to me her strategy which I thought was rather brilliant so I thouht I'd share.She was a Ranger/Mesmer and her skills would work well in many situations but have the added benifet of being able to hurt touch rangers particularly well.Starting out with poison she begins to drain their health, then she uses blackout. For those of you that don't know blackout prevents you and touched target foe from using any skills. Basically your whole skill bar is gone. Its a domination mesmer skill. It always blacks out your skills for 5 seconds but higher levels increase the time its blacked out on your enemy. unfortunately it doesnt last that long even at a high level. at level 10 domination it lasts 5 seconds. but as soon as it wears off, use interrupt to prevent them from touching to get back the health they lost from the poison as well as doing damage from you. using the interrupting shots should work pretty well finishing em off. not to mention while the black out is on, you can still do normal attacks. anyway, i thought this was particularly brillant and thought i should share it.
<3 Mus
Digital

Post by Digital »

I'll keep that in mind when i use my mesmer char. Thanx
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

if you have room on the bar crippling shot or pin down would be nice. If they can't reach you they can't touch. I'm working on a touch build right now. From what i'm getting really the touch build is great for farming greens solo but PVP is only ok because their are so many ways to counter it.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Wait, jaina lost me, wtf is this?
[banner]
[/banner]