Rotscales Power

Starting to gather quite a following...
Musashi
FoUster

Rotscales Power

Post by Musashi »

Myself, Step, Kal and Jaina went after the level 30 Rotting Dragon, Rotscale, in Kryta today. It's one hell of a journy and one hell of a fucking fight. Very trying but very fun. Was the best activity FoU has taken part in during our time in Guild Wars.Step came up with the idea of documenting this adventure as a story for the content section of the site. So we took screens and I started writing up chapters. If you're interested in knowing what happened, start reading Rotscales Power!http://www.fouclan.com/modules.php?name ... &pid=27The true story hasn't started yet, this is just a fun way to explain how everything came about.Here's is the Rotscale issue of The Scribe that this chapter is losely based on: http://guildwars.com/community/thescrib ... 060713.php
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Very interesting start of the story mus! An announcement on the main page would be on it's place, you did a nice job!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I'll make an annoucement when there are more chapters to read. I have Jaina writing some filler stuff before I get into the actual quest we did. Of which we're going to do again at some point this week.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

This is some seriously good stuff!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Two new chapters are up.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Interesting!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Jordan
FoUster

Re: Rotscales Power

Post by Jordan »

Very trying but very fun. Was the best activity FoU has taken part in during our time in Guild Wars.You're taking a lot of liberty saying that. One time, Quid and I had a dance-off. I won, of course.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
QuidBoy

Re: Rotscales Power

Post by QuidBoy »

Very trying but very fun. Was the best activity FoU has taken part in during our time in Guild Wars.You're taking a lot of liberty saying that. One time, Quid and I had a dance-off. I won, of course.WTF you totally cheated!
[banner]
[/banner]
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Please keep down the spam a little guys, not trying to flame you guys but Mus and Jaina put some efford into making this so either give them some gratitude or don't say anything at all, I personally still think they did a great job.
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted