Need group for Auroras Glade...

Starting to gather quite a following...
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Need group for Auroras Glade...

Post by HobarNintendo »

GOSH I HATE THIS MISSION...So far every group I have been in (4) has all failed to complete the mission and bonus...we always seem to get overran by the White Guard after a few of their attacks in taking the crystals at the end...I need a group who is organized...aka you guys :lol: I even tried which henchmen which was a complete and utter failure...SO HELP ME! I give you sex :D
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

If you can get on at a time when Myself, Step and Kal are online, I'm sure we could help.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

Yep
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Aye I got it done...thanks though...also I am level 20 now :D Also Quid I bought a purple orange and green dye for a total of 150 from some noob...add to collection!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Welldone man.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

dude i had so many problems like that with bloodstone feni gave up on it until i was level 20 and now i've done it no problem with teh bonus. one time, back when i took screens during cut scenes alot, i got to the final cut scene and froze. it was horrible. the first time i did it, we couldnt find one of the vine seeds and i ran all the wya back to the beginning of the mission looking for one. it was so lame, i spent forever on that mission.
<3 Mus
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

dude i had so many problems like that with bloodstone feni gave up on it until i was level 20 and now i've done it no problem with teh bonus. one time, back when i took screens during cut scenes alot, i got to the final cut scene and froze. it was horrible. the first time i did it, we couldnt find one of the vine seeds and i ran all the wya back to the beginning of the mission looking for one. it was so lame, i spent forever on that mission.i doubt my minion master will have any problems with any mission :roll: ask kal, he knows ;)
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted