Shall we do this?

Starting to gather quite a following...
Musashi
FoUster

Shall we do this?

Post by Musashi »

I think we shall!http://www.guildwars.com/events/contest ... es.phpI'll come up with a number of designs, all with your ideas and input. Try and get us a good emblem in the game and make our mark. If we win the prize, I'll try and share the eight pins between the 8 most active members of the FoU Guild Wars guild.Let's get brain storming people!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

am... I one of these active members *puppy eyes*. Seriously, I'm gonna force my friend to install GW on his uber computer, then play when he's not playing WoW/ having sex with his pillow.Make a large, hairy, donkey penis. Right smack in the middle. Or the FoU emblem. btw mus I'll try to be home alone (aka not bothered/clung to) so we can talk, I need some of my Brittish loving.
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

sounds good mus!edit: something like this would own on the flag:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

We'll have to avoid the likes of the FoU logo, they'll recognise it right out as an identity.Let's have some new ideas: mythic creatures, animals, hand gestures, buildings and works of nature. Think-think-think!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

ah, i say take the sword at least... hmmm
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Hmm what could we do...Maybe a cool Bow and Arrow, i've not seen any of those. Also, a Pitchfork and hoe would be hilarious, because of all the farmerse in the game, or feet for runners. :shock:
[banner]
[/banner]
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Bow and Arrow could work, or maybe an arrow piercing something. I like the idea of the ho and fork for farming too. I'll sketch some stuff sometime this week.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Im gonna be active as soon as I buy the damn game, I want a pin :)LoLand who the hell gonna help me lvl?

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

We're all here to help, fag!
Digital

Post by Digital »

Mus, show us ur skills!!! Im sorry but i have no artistic ideas. I know it has to be original for sure. Something they never seen.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.