Combat? Crafting? Anything? :indifferent:
:{8):
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

:werd:
ErBSMoKAh

Re: Any new updates or anything?

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Combat? Crafting? Anything? :indifferent:Crafting soon.. They just added expertise templates to Jedi and BH and optional Auto-Fire and Target locking..Personally if i was you I would wait until all the Expertise trees are added back into the game since they add a little more diversity between professions again.. Other than that it's still the same old NGE and nothing compared to the original game.They are slowly adding a crap load of Pre-CU/CU crap back to the game while keeping the NGE type fighting.. Personally I find the PvP to be more exciting its just too bad that 90% of the time there really isn't anybody to fight.Not worth the re-sub if you have already cancelled. But it might be in the next few months. The problem is the game is outdated and still costs the same amount as it always did.One of the toons on Jaina's account is a BH so if you wanna test out the new XP tree or whatever and already have the game just PM me and I'll give you the info..
gramps

Post by gramps »

O... I meant on the emulator. :indifferent:
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

:peace:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Here's the project plan:http://forums.swgemu.com/viewtopic.php?t=4176I think we're still in Phase 1, probably gonna take some time before we reach Phase 2.
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

I wish I could help them, but I'd just get in the way.
jacen

Post by jacen »

I personally was a little upset that there wont be crafting in the initial release, but im sure it is a lot of work, and combat would keep me busy until crafting came out :D
If you're fresh, you're clean.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

It's fully going to take years to release i bet.
gramps

Post by gramps »

It's fully going to take years to release i bet.I feel the same about the project unfortunately. :indifferent: