Rotscale Quest

Starting to gather quite a following...
Musashi
FoUster

Rotscale Quest

Post by Musashi »

This Sunday, the 3rd of September. Not sure of an exact time, but hopfully we can work one out before Sunday.We need 8 people who can travel from the Temple of Ages. Right now we have:MusashiStepJainaKalHobarOriginal (If he can make Sunday)I'm hoping on Quid or one of the others (Cloud, Digi?). If you want to join in and are level 20 and have reached the TOA, please put your name down.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Forgot to mention, we'll need these classes.At least one warrior (I have that covered), at least one Elementalist (Fire Nukers, two would be nice), two Healing Monks (could make do with one Protector and one Healer, as long as the Healer is able to handle a full party), A Mesmer (I know there's a certain Mesmer skill that is used for dealing with Rotscale, I think Kal and Jaina mentioned it).Any other classes are fine, as long as they can deal damage to undead. Magic users need to be carefull because of low defence. Rangers who could make up the numbers would be welcome, they have better dexterity and armor than casters, plus their range is a bonus.
Hellraiser

Post by Hellraiser »

i got an w/r lvl 20 and he has some nice bowsi can prolly make itjust gimme a cet time and the district name and ill showor just pm me ingame if ya need helpill be on on sundayeither on icey rabbitor hellraiser from helah well ill be there if ya need me
NULL
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

Not even including my name on that list makes me wanna cry! :(
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Not even including my name on that list makes me wanna cry! :(ADDED WITH LOVE!
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

You know I'm you're fire nuker.As for handling Rotscale , there is this build on GuildWiki which was designed for stopping rotscale from using his skills but the necro elite skill grenth's balance is also recommended which I would combine with Illusion of weakness to drop one's health down. This means a Me/N... Kal!http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Me/any_Rotscale_ShutdownGrenth's BalanceIllusion of WeaknessAlso, we might want to refrain from using enchantments because unless we shut down the skill dessecrate enchantments, we're gonna get owned. by it.
<3 Mus
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Going away and finding build to defeat Rotscale is not what we want. We want safety against Rotscale, yes; but we also want the challenge. There's no fun in having a tried and tested way of defeating him.
Digital

Post by Digital »

I have a lvl 20 Monk and Necro that can go to TOA, I do prefer my monk though. I'll be there if needed.
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I'll messege you on the day if you're there Digi, we could sure use your help!
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

that build is merely an effective way of shutting down rotscale, that is, denying him his skills by stealing them (larceny and thievery) increasing recharge time, causing them to fail, etc. Rotscale can still do his regular damage, and will still have his natural resistance decreasing the duration of time hexes last on him, natural health regeneration.The Illusion of weakness and grenth's balance combination will do about 200 damage I think but that's a fraction of his health (however it is armor ignoring). still i dont know how useful those skills will be against everything else. and Illusion of weakness will stay on after use of grenths balance giving rotscale an enchantment to attack with desecrate enchantments causing a devestatig hit to the target and those around him.
<3 Mus