Rotscale Quest

Starting to gather quite a following...
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

im in, just give me the europian time cause im not that good with the time difference between all the country'si got two char's that u guys can choose of, necro/mesmeri got grenth's balance and spitefull spirit and arcane echo, maybe rending enchantments if he got monk skills on him, i can take my UW build, (got 2 skills that if he attacks he loses an amount of energy), fainthartness makes him attach slower and an health degeneration of 5 if im right.ranger/monkcan be a beastmaster with this 1 or just use my markmanship skills, i dont got good traps so being a trapper is useless,with beast master i got a few interupting skills, and a skill where i can deal up to 88 dmg, tho my pet aint a high lvl YET, its in 10 now, i can train him a bit so hes about 15 and he evolves in dire which deal more dmg,about the markmanship, i got barrage tho i dunno if rotscale got lots of friends with him, its a skill that deals about 30-40 dmg a time, costs only 5 energy and got a reload time of 1 sec, 1 interupting skill and 3 other dmg skills. i dont rly got a fav 1 so its ur choise.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Yeah....uh, I don't have Prophecies....
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

im in, just give me the europian time cause im not that good with the time difference between all the country'si got two char's that u guys can choose of, necro/mesmeri got grenth's balance and spitefull spirit and arcane echo, maybe rending enchantments if he got monk skills on him, i can take my UW build, (got 2 skills that if he attacks he loses an amount of energy), fainthartness makes him attach slower and an health degeneration of 5 if im right.ranger/monkcan be a beastmaster with this 1 or just use my markmanship skills, i dont got good traps so being a trapper is useless,with beast master i got a few interupting skills, and a skill where i can deal up to 88 dmg, tho my pet aint a high lvl YET, its in 10 now, i can train him a bit so hes about 15 and he evolves in dire which deal more dmg,about the markmanship, i got barrage tho i dunno if rotscale got lots of friends with him, its a skill that deals about 30-40 dmg a time, costs only 5 energy and got a reload time of 1 sec, 1 interupting skill and 3 other dmg skills. i dont rly got a fav 1 so its ur choise.Interupt ranger is perfect, use that. Time is 7pm London, 8pm for you.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

then i take the beast mastery cause i got more interupt with that 1, gonna train my pet now as high as i can get it, im at ToA on about 8 pm then.
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Starting in ten minutes, please turn up!
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

rotscale die in a carfire
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

[size=24:f82baefb4e]ANDY = NERD[/size:f82baefb4e]
[banner]
[/banner]
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

[size=24:fb1a1b8d56]ANDY = NERD[/size:fb1a1b8d56]:crab:
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

[size=24:03493ecad8]ANDY = NERD[/size:03493ecad8]:crab:the power of the crab compels you
Digital

Post by Digital »

Would have been nice if kal did'nt get disconnected or mus did'nt get stuck. Maybe try again some other time?
I think ReD majored in ball sucking.