Starting to gather quite a following...
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

I dont play it that much anymore :wink:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

A tip though anus is that you wait a few weeks until you buy it, as the new expansion Nightfall comes out in the end of September (I think).It's a great game though, and, as mentioned, we have Quid. Nuff said.In other news my Ranger hit lvl 20. Pwned. working on getting my 15k armor.ya i was thinkin about doin that hopin to get a package or somethin with main game and night. in the mean tim eswg will entertain me :D
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

the more the merrier *or something like that* btw u CAN jump, just type: /jumpTHAT'S NOT JUMPING YOU FUCK IT'S AN ANIMATION THERE IS NO Z AXIS
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

the more the merrier *or something like that* btw u CAN jump, just type: /jumpTHAT'S NOT JUMPING YOU FUCK IT'S AN ANIMATION THERE IS NO Z AXISAnd what use is it in WoW? Proving that "look guys, there's a z axis!"
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

the more the merrier *or something like that* btw u CAN jump, just type: /jumpTHAT'S NOT JUMPING YOU FUCK IT'S AN ANIMATION THERE IS NO Z AXISAnd what use is it in WoW? Proving that "look guys, there's a z axis!"without jumping in wow my gnome wouldnt be able to go anywhere... :cry:
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Dig a hole then, bitch.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Why not just replace gnomes with molepeople :shock:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

the more the merrier *or something like that* btw u CAN jump, just type: /jumpTHAT'S NOT JUMPING YOU FUCK IT'S AN ANIMATION THERE IS NO Z AXISAnd what use is it in WoW? Proving that "look guys, there's a z axis!"If you're getting pwned in the face by a lake thresher in the water, you can swim away and keep jumping out of the water and it won't be able to attack you.. I mean.. Seriously.. It happens all the time.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

lets force snape to buy and play the game so every1 will follow the leader........and then after a long time there is a game u guys all play again
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

if u honestly think snape is the leader of fou then u have a lot to learn. besides were the most stubborn sons of bitches on the internet. one person playing wont make us all go ;)anyway my one friend is getting bored of ffx1 and wants to play something new, so if he gets GW i will too.