nostalgia

Talk about anything SWG related here
Anubis
FoUster

nostalgia

Post by Anubis »

basically, after a loooong time of being afk on radiant i return without legs or genitalia to triumphantly declare my wealth!with 3 houses and a pa hall full of shit that is now un-attainable in the game i ventured to the ruins of the fou city and excaated what building i could find. still standing i could search guesswho, millah, rion, like 6 crash/hatchetman buildings and even that dark resource house that was in place before we settled (i dont know if u remember it but when we scouted the location it was sitting there....and it still is.) i ventured inside my storage house and find ship components, resources, and jedi stuff :D as i ventured into my "home" i found my decorations still intact and looking cool as ever! :D :D then i turned around staring the behemoth that is the FoU PA in the eyes and charged inside. i found so much booty johnny depp would shit himself. among the priceless paintings and weapons i found a backpack full of harry potter memorabilia. :D :D :D and btw, all my buildings had a mere 18 hours of maintenance money inside them. talk about timing :wink: o, and someone wants to say hi. :roll:
gramps

Post by gramps »

more screenies!
:{8):
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

i took a bunch but they are all over 500 and im waaaay too lazy to fix that :?
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Structures don't blow up anymore if maintenance runs out. They're just "condemned" until you put more money in.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Structures don't blow up anymore if maintenance runs out. They're just "condemned" until you put more money in.then i had 18 hours till they were condemned :P