fou olympics game list.. sorta

To discuss dates and ideas for the monthly FoU tournaments
Darth Bob
FoUster

fou olympics game list.. sorta

Post by Darth Bob »

ok i decided to sort through all the stuff and post a list of games. special maps are not yet public. games with a set ammount of people are listed.
LAST MAN STANDING
map: any map with a lot of rooms.
force: all
winners: 1
description: people have 5 min to hide, and then after that it is a free for all with one life. no telling where ppl are hiding once defeated.
GET THE MILLER
map: ??
force: saber throw and jump
description: miller must run away and can do whatever he wants but the others must only use saber throw to kill miller. if anyone besides miller is killed a point is deducted from your score. whoever gets miller the set ammount of times wins.
FOOT RACE
map: fou_raceway
force: none
participants: 12 or 24 plus one booth operator

winners: 3 if you count 2nd and 3rd place
desccription: 6 people race at a time for 10 minutes, this is when the starting gates go back up. the booth operator then presses the button that indicates the final lap, then the racers have to jump into the bar above the gates, which sends them to the podium. if 12, the top 3 of two heats advance. if 24, there are 4 heats of 6. then the top three in each are seeded for the next round of 2 heats, and then the top three of those participate in the final heat.
ROYAL RUMBLE
map: ffa_tmbj
participants: 6 groups of 6
description: the people in the ring arena of tmbj, with god mode on, try and push the others out of the ring using knockback. i dont think grip push or pull would be a good idea since it takes away the fun. the winners of each 6 heats fight in the final round for bragging rights.
MANHUNT
map: helms deep old
participants: ?
force: all but sight and mind trick
winners: the original red or the remaining blues
description: one red player tries and finds the blue players around the map. if a blue is killed, then he joins red and assists. if any blues are left after 30 min, they win but if red gets em all, red wins.
ASSASSINATION
taco's description:
Red Team-Has 8 Players And One of the eight is a President.
The red team has to guard the Presdietn with their lives...and heres why...
Blue Team-4 Players All assisains and they have to kill the President or any guard that gets in their way...
To Win...
Red Team Victory- Each Round Is 15 Min Long, and if the red team holds off the blue team for the whole time, they win.
Blue Team Victory-Just kill the President within the time limit.
ZERO-G UPRISING
map: u2
force: all
guns: tenloss disruptor rifle (aka sniper you dorks)
gravity: 100ish
description: a ffa with snipers and low grav on u2
THERMALBALL
map: fou_thermalball
winners: red or blue team, # of players per team undecided
guns: thermal detonator
description: a time limited game (undecided) where the teams must throw thermal detonators at each other through holes in the wall dividing the teams. however, there are danger spots where you cant step or you'll die so you better watch where you are jumping.
LONG JUMP
map: fou_longjump
force: jump only
description: people run up to the jump pad and see how far down the lane they can float.
TACO BALL
taco's description:
This game is pretty simple and can be played with teams or 1 on 1 atmosphere.
The map used for this on is Star....In the Main Room there is that whole in the floor with the elevator. The Object of the game is to pull, push or kick your enemy into the hole to score a point or a goal. Very simple consept. Kicking, Pulling or Pushing are only aloud, if any other force power is used the person responiable for it will get a point deducted from their score.
Teams matches have to be watched by a referee or two from spectate. They have to watch the hole to see the people go into it and to add or deduct points.
In the case of a 1 on 1 match if someone uses a force power other than push, pull or kick they automatically lose that round but with teams, they just get kills deducted.
You play till 20 or something or whatever you decide.

ok thats it... try not to post here
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Thanks for the summary Bob. Now we need to get this in to full gear. Memoiral Day Weekend maybe?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

ok i submitted the map pack to pcgamemods so THEREFORE THERE WILL BE NO NEW GAMETYPES THAT INVOLVE NEW MAPS!!!!!!
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Good work Bobcat. Let's try and organise the FoU monthly tourney for this coming weekend shall we? :D
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

hey can i bunny hop in the foot race?? ya know so i can go tqice as fast?? 8)
Christian

Post by Christian »

Snape, if that's the case, try to make it for Sunday please :)
but good work Bob :)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

yeah Sunday was what I had planned anyway... I'll post a thread for people to sign up when I get home.
Cyph... you can bunny hop to your hearts content but remember these two golden rules - 1. TruV is the fastest damn bunny hopper in the world and 2. force is allowed so you can be pulled back at any time.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

what why is force allowed in the race? thats not very fun... the laps go pretty fast... and all next week i have exams! except tuesday... anyway i dont think we need to really do all the games at once, the real olympics dont take that long!!
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

WHERES MY IDEA!?!?[size=18:13aadf1ac0][/size:13aadf1ac0]