So i bought factions right...

Starting to gather quite a following...
KingJames

Post by KingJames »

gandu gave me his account and i downloaded the client so am i stuck on prophecies?
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

gandu gave me his account and i downloaded the client so am i stuck on prophecies?ahuh.....and gandu is the sister of ur uncles mum right?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
KingJames

Post by KingJames »

gandu gave me his account and i downloaded the client so am i stuck on prophecies?ahuh.....and gandu is the sister of ur uncles mum right?close! but not quite. hes in motf
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Im trying to put this game into World of Warcraft Terms...So Assassins sound like Rogues. Do good dmg but not meant to tank but try anyway. Am I right by saying this?
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Im trying to put this game into World of Warcraft Terms...So Assassins sound like Rogues. Do good dmg but not meant to tank but try anyway. Am I right by saying this?Pretty much. And mainly idiots play them. Indiffrent from WoW they don't have cloaking abilities, nor do they have a move like backstab.
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

Im trying to put this game into World of Warcraft Terms...So Assassins sound like Rogues. Do good dmg but not meant to tank but try anyway. Am I right by saying this?Pretty much. And mainly idiots play them. Indiffrent from WoW they don't have cloaking abilities, nor do they have a move like backstab.Hey!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Im trying to put this game into World of Warcraft Terms...So Assassins sound like Rogues. Do good dmg but not meant to tank but try anyway. Am I right by saying this?Pretty much. And mainly idiots play them. Indiffrent from WoW they don't have cloaking abilities, nor do they have a move like backstab.Assassins are pretty awesome if you know how to use them, like me. Shadow stepping into a fight, unleashing a chain of attacks and then teleporting back to safety. Pwnsome.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Im trying to put this game into World of Warcraft Terms...So Assassins sound like Rogues. Do good dmg but not meant to tank but try anyway. Am I right by saying this?Pretty much. And mainly idiots play them. Indiffrent from WoW they don't have cloaking abilities, nor do they have a move like backstab.Assassins are pretty awesome if you know how to use them, like me. Shadow stepping into a fight, unleashing a chain of attacks and then teleporting back to safety. Pwnsome.yep and then do the same thing over again, and if u got ranger as seccond proph, skills cost less energy.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

Im trying to put this game into World of Warcraft Terms...So Assassins sound like Rogues. Do good dmg but not meant to tank but try anyway. Am I right by saying this?Pretty much. And mainly idiots play them. Indiffrent from WoW they don't have cloaking abilities, nor do they have a move like backstab.Assassins are pretty awesome if you know how to use them, like me. Shadow stepping into a fight, unleashing a chain of attacks and then teleporting back to safety. Pwnsome.yep and then do the same thing over again, and if u got ranger as seccond proph, skills cost less energy.expertise is the primary. for that to work, you'd haev to be R/A and cant use skills from crit strikes.
<3 Mus
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

Im trying to put this game into World of Warcraft Terms...So Assassins sound like Rogues. Do good dmg but not meant to tank but try anyway. Am I right by saying this?Pretty much. And mainly idiots play them. Indiffrent from WoW they don't have cloaking abilities, nor do they have a move like backstab.Assassins are pretty awesome if you know how to use them, like me. Shadow stepping into a fight, unleashing a chain of attacks and then teleporting back to safety. Pwnsome.yep and then do the same thing over again, and if u got ranger as seccond proph, skills cost less energy.expertise is the primary. for that to work, you'd haev to be R/A and cant use skills from crit strikes.yeh i ment primary