Why you should play swg

Talk about anything SWG related here
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

My subscription ends the end of october and I really cannot sit down and play for more than 15 minutes without getting bored as hell. Maybe i'm doing it wrong. :(My friend just revealed to me that he subscribed to SWG after I told him that me and MIS PADRES have been playing WoW and that I wanted him to paly with me. Yeah.. Dick. :(No i'm on wow every day, add eenus to your f list he's a friend of mine. I resubscribed to SWG, found out it sucked, and then started playing wow again.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

ya im playing wow again.i got paid 20 bucks to level a warrior to 60 in a week and so im doing that. just over two days and im level 32. man i rockdid you mean 200? if so thats understandable
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

My subscription ends the end of october and I really cannot sit down and play for more than 15 minutes without getting bored as hell. Maybe i'm doing it wrong. :(My friend just revealed to me that he subscribed to SWG after I told him that me and MIS PADRES have been playing WoW and that I wanted him to paly with me. Yeah.. Dick. :(No i'm on wow every day, add eenus to your f list he's a friend of mine. I resubscribed to SWG, found out it sucked, and then started playing wow again.Not you dumkopf.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

fuk
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ya im playing wow again.i got paid 20 bucks to level a warrior to 60 in a week and so im doing that. just over two days and im level 32. man i rockdid you mean 200? if so thats understandable1) its a friend so 200 bucks is outrageous. 2)im splitting it with another guy.3) d
jacen

Post by jacen »

anus whats your name on destromath if thats where you still play? I got a 60 mage there now.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

im not playing on destro but i have a 60 mage there named.....im not sure.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

im not playing on destro but i have a 60 mage there named.....im not sure.HIZARA LO!LO!OL!LO!LO
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

im not playing on destro but i have a 60 mage there named.....im not sure.What, you dont remember the fun times me and you had in Silithus!?
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

You guys think the new Star Wars Galaxies : Complete Online Adventure pack will be any good? I'm considering getting it, but I'm not so sure...