Why you should play swg

Talk about anything SWG related here
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Considering this thread title is "Why you should play swg" and they are talking about quitting swg and playing WoW... I would say no! :lol:
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Considering this thread title is "Why you should play swg" and they are talking about quitting swg and playing WoW... I would say no! :lol:only vauce said hes quit.. and didnt even come back for a day...
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Considering this thread title is "Why you should play swg" and they are talking about quitting swg and playing WoW... I would say no! :lol:only vauce said hes quit.. and didnt even come back for a day...Taco got to the 3rd CD and decided not to play. Anubis had his subscrition run out and is now playin WoW. I let my real life friend subscribe my account for a month and after the first day he quit (about 3 weeks ago.) And Kam is now playin WoW as well! :P
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

my subscription hasnt run out yet and i still have it installed, i just am playing wow atm is all. thats not promising that i will play swg though :wink:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

And Kam is now playin WoW as well! :PHAR!!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

If its any concelation...I got the 3rd Disk in WoW and decided not to play again...Three is just my magic number.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Don't get me wrong though, I dislike WoW now. Haven't played in atleast 4 months. Just too time consuming! I just go BF2142 though, and it rox
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

I have to agree with GW.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I came back for a day erb, I even grinded some with midge and knives. Just wasn't the same game for me, which I guess is what I was looking for... Guess i'll have to wait for the emu... if it EVER gets done. :?
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

I came back for a day erb, I even grinded some with midge and knives. Just wasn't the same game for me, which I guess is what I was looking for... Guess i'll have to wait for the emu... if it EVER gets done. :?This is your penis right now ----> 8D
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!